KEEP THE BEAT reckons there are endless reasons to drum! We simply love it and you will too!
The applications and benefits are limitless and it is a ‘group activity’ accessible to ALL!
African Drumming has hit a critical mass globally. It is no longer confined to music festivals and log fires. Many of the health benefits of drumming have been scientifically proven. There is a growing body of research on the therapeutic effects of group drumming. Ground breaking studies shows drumming benefits to the immune system, stress levels and mood.
KEEP THE BEAT’S TOP 20 reasons to give a beat!
- No experience necessary!
- It’s easy and it’s FUN
- Instant gratification and rewards
- Limitless applications and ideas
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Everyone gravitates to the beat of a drum
- Improves overall health and wellbeing
- Increases intelligence and concentration
- Beats stress
- Builds confidence and self esteem
- Provides meditation and relaxation
- Provides a great upper body exercise and increases physical stamina
- Levels the playing field
- Creative expression
- Builds community
- Cultivates teamwork
- Provides metaphors for life
- Learn a new skill
- Promotes diversity
- All inclusive
Hobart ⋅ Launceston ⋅ Devonport ⋅ Burnie ⋅ Somerset ⋅ Kingston ⋅ Ulverstone ⋅ George Town
Copyright © KEEP THE BEAT LLC